I’m very excited to have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Havens Clark @ Skinny Sweet Treats! Thank you so much for the nomination.
As the name of Havens’ blog suggests, Skinny Sweet Treats is full of recipes for healthier yet still delicious versions of everything from cakes, cookies, muffins and breads to ice cream and snacks. You should definitely have a look!
For those of you not familiar with the Versatile Blogger Award, it’s an award given to blogs considered to have good quality writing, photography, and unique posts.
In order to accept this award, you have to:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link to the person’s blog
- Nominate 15 people for the award and tell them
- Write 7 facts about yourself
So, in alphabetical order, my nominations are….
Bake With Me
But I’m Hungry
Cottage Grove House
Gather and Graze
La Petite Panière
Life on My Plate
Lime & Barley
My French Heaven
The Patterned Plate
The White Ramekins
Two Red Bowls
I think these blogs are fantastic and always enjoy reading their posts and am sure you will too!
And finally, 7 random facts about me:
1. I’m half South African.
2. I can speak basic Greek.
3. I hate the sound of cotton wool rubbing next to teeth.
4. I’m learning to play golf.
5. I want to learn to kite surf.
6. I have terrible taste in movies – the cheesier the romcom the better.
7. My favourite book is Tamamera by Noel Barber.